Novel Reaction is excited to be a part of Margaret Mallory’s The Guardian blog tour.
Margaret Mallory surprised her friends and family by abandoning her legal career—and her steady job—to write novels. At long last, she can satisfy her passion for justice by punishing the bad and rewarding the worthy—in the pages of her novels, of course. She lives in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with her husband and their two college-age children. She would dearly love to hear from readers. You can contact her via her website at www.MargaretMallory.com.
The Guardian is the first book in the Return of the Highlanders Series, about four cousins as close as brothers.
Return of the Highlanders:
The Guardian (Ian)
The Sinner (Alexander) (November 2011)
The Warrior (Duncan) (May 2012)
The Chieftain (Connor) (November 2012)
You can read more about the true tales behind the Scottish Historicals by Margaret Mallory, Kira Morgan and Sue-Ellen Welfonder in We <3 Scotland here.
Margaret was kind enough to share with us Five Fun Facts about herself:
1. Margaret’s old boyfriend married Xena, the Warrior Princess. (The actress, that is.)
2. She lived in Nigeria in West Africa when she was in 7th and 8th grades and went to boarding school there.
3. She visited Forks, Washington before Twilight was a glimmer in Stephanie Meyer’s eye.
4. The red-haired women in her family are up in arms over the fact that none of the heroines in her first three books has red hair. To keep the peace, she has pledged that the next twelve heroines will all be redheads.
5. She met her husband at a going away party for someone neither of them knew. She still does not know why he was there.
Thank you Margaret for sharing with us, being a Scottish red-head myself (okay, most of it comes out of a bottle but when I was little I was a red head) I appreciate a red-headed heroine. 🙂
Thanks to the Forever Publishing I have an advance reader copy of The Guardian for one lucky winner. The rules:
- Must be US or Canada only.
- Contest ends May 10th.
- One entry per person.
- To enter leave a comment.